Sunday, September 30, 2012

an email about Revered Kini Maharaj by a devotee


21 September 2012

Pranam Swamiji,

 Myself So and so.

A initiated RK Disciple and a close follower of Kini MaharajI had a fortune to live in close proximity with him and to hear his experiences and stories of Thakur from him. He bestowed Motherly love on me and for that I will always be grateful to him, and God. He was not only a Great Master but a Teacher , a guardian and all to me. Whenever I used to be depressed or sad , I used to sit by his side and he used to tell some stories  or encourage me in some way or other. I cannot express how I miss him and what to do after hearing the news of  his sad demise. I shared a soul level relationship with him .

May his soul rest in peace and if there is next birth , I would like him to be my Master again to guide me through this Bhav sagar.

He worked selflessly for the cause of Ramakrishna Mission during his tenure in Worli. The Aura of that Ashram was maintained till its closure only because of Kini Maharajand he did it without much fan fare.Many big people from IPS officers, Doctors , Diamond merchants, Big Monks used to visit the Ashrama and Maharajji used to treat them with utmost love and care.

..... Would like to meet you. are you in Nagpur, swamiji.?

Pranam maharji,

So and So.

Swami Sampurnananda
22 Sep (8 days ago)

Thanks for your sharing your feelings about Revered Kini Maharaj.

I am in South India based in Trivandrum. The obituary of Revered Kini Maharaj is most likely to appear in due course in our Belur Math website. I will try to let you know when it comes. It will come in our internal bulletin at the end of the month. Intimation of his passing away has already been sent to all centres from Belur Math. I always put the available links in my blog at the earliest. So you can look in my blog too. My phone no. is 09249516180. 

Yours in Sri Ramakrishna,

Swami Sampurnananda